Specific Health Guidelines
These protocols are meant to ensure your safety.
- Only 3 people are allowed in each car.
- Customers are not allowed to leave their cars, except when purchasing concessions or using the restroom facilities.
- Average distance between two cars is 2.5 M.
Food & Drinks
- Concessions cannot be delivered to vehicles.
- Stand lines must have markers to ensure social distancing.
- Cinema snacks (popcorn, soft drinks, chocolate, etc.) are available at specific selling stalls at the entrance.
- The hygiene of these food stalls is checked every day by the safety team.
- All snacks are in paper boxes, and whenever possible in closed boxes.
- Picking up snacks is on foot. Social distancing is to be maintained. Wearing masks is compulsory.
- Portable toilets are available. Social distancing is to be respected while queuing. Masks are compulsory.
- Regular disinfection of the toilets will be performed by agents allocated to this task.
- No diesel cars are allowed.
- Shaded cars are not allowed in.
- Cars with sound system are not allowed to enter.
- Kids below 15 years are not allowed.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Standing next to the car is not allowed.
- Sitting on top of the car is not allowed.
- Sound will be broadcast through the car radio; you can bring a portable radio to avoid draining the car battery.
- Please turn off the engine during the screening.
- Don’t use the headlights of the cars at all.
- Don’t push the car brakes while parked, use handbrake all the time, not to disturb people behind you with brake lights.
- Don’t turn on the light inside the car.
- Please avoid using AC, to reduce the engine sound.
- Sound on radio should not be loud enough to travel in other drive-in.
- Speed limit is 10 KM/hour at the entrance and inside the parking.
- Please don’t horn.
- Smoking is allowed inside the car only.
- Laser pointers are not permitted inside the theater at any time.
- Waving in front of the projection path is prohibited and off limits.
- Videotaping and photographing of movies on screen (including cell phones) is prohibited.
- Crossover between drive-in theaters (parking lots) is not allowed.
- For vehicles emitting excessive fumes, we reserve the right to force turning the engine off.
- If your battery gets flat, we can jump it.
- If you bought an SUV ticket you are not allowed in with Sedan car, if you bought sedan tickets you are not allowed in with SUV.
- SUVs have specific spots in the back and on the sides, please make sure not to park in the middle in order not to block the view of other cars;
- For hatchback cars using reverse parking to watch from the car trunk, please tie up the trunk not to exceed the height of the car roof.
- For those watching form the trunk, please bring portable radios and listen using headsets.
- In case your car battery gets flat, please ask any of the festival’s staff to help you jump it.
- When the film is over please wait for ushers to guide you, as exiting will be by line number.
The organizers have the right to relocate any car at any time.
If you violate any of these rules, you may be told to leave at the Management’s discretion.
By buying the ticket, you agree to the following:
- Tickets are for one screening only.
- You cannot change screens at any time.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- The organisers are not responsible for vehicle accidents.
- The organisers are not responsible for damage to vehicles or personal property.
- The organisers are not responsible for lost or stolen items including, money & personal property.
- The organisers are not responsible for any injuries or accidents.