My Mohamed is DifferentJune 28, 2022
Take Me to the CinemaJune 28, 2022
Synopsis: Suspended wives, are women left behind by their husbands, they are not married neither divorced. Ghita, Latifa and Saadia are seeking their freedom through an unfortunate long divorce process.
Directors’ Biography: Born in Morocco, Merieme Addou graduated from Mohammed V University with a degree in Law and a Master’s degree in Documentary Film. She is also a freelance Producer for many international channels as well as a correspondent for Radio D-W.
Editor’s Biography: Mohamed Ikbal Benlahcen is a Moroccan editor. He graduated from the Institute of Cinema and Audiovisuals (ISCA) with a degree in cinema and audiovisuals, he started his career in 2010 as an editor, a cameraman and a graphic designer. He worked for many national channels and production companies. He won the jury prize of National Personal Data Protection Control by CNDP.
- DIRECTORS:: Merième Addou
- GENRE: Documentary
- YEAR : 2021
- TIME: 73 minutes
- Rating: 13+
- COUNTRY:Egypt, Tunis
- LANGUAGE: Arabic (Morocco)
- SUBTITLING:French, English
- CINEMATOGRAPHY:Mohamed Ali Saghraoui, Az-eddine Idrissi
- EDITING:Mohamed Ikbal Benlahcen, Antoine Rodet
- PRODUCTION: Karim Aitouna, Merieme Addou, 2M
- STATUS: Jordanian Première